WHAT IS SEO?
SEO is referred to as Search Engine Optimization. It is used to improve the visibility of a web site or a web page. Whatever users search any keyword on a website it will make their search easy. Search engine optimization, we basically used to improve site visibility of a website so that it can appear on search result list and the site can rank on top. For this we use various SEO techniques and code using html, script etc. SEO consider how search engine work and optimizing a website involve editing its content.
Main priorities for SEO:
1. Identify and remove duplicate content which means content on site should be simple, appropriate, and easy to understand by audience.
2. Check navigation which means the content and the path should not be confusing for the audience who are using the site. This can be done with architect and design.
3.Responsive design: It means that the design should be looks good because mostly people are now using mobiles so that for mobile search it is essential for your website to looks good on small screen.
4. Complete preliminary keyword research.
5. Create local search account so that you can easily connect with the users local to local. You can easily marketing in local area.
6. Follow SEO industry and news blogs. There are many ways to improve SEO of your site. But above are some tasks industry size, goal etc.
SEO (search engine optimization) is one of the best ways to improve visibility of your website. It can use different task for this step as shown below:
1. Setup Google analytics: This is the very first task that is properly analyzing your site. It will help you to solidify your website as real. it gives your all the information of your website like: how many organic search , traffic volume , referral , in real time how many user’s are using your site , present position of the user , all the information in the form of proper chart or list will be displayed to you.
2. Setup Google webmaster tools: Google webmaster tool is a powerful tool. It helps you to identify your content or page and it is used to verify the authentication of the website.
3. Check your index status: This task is important to see whether you are being indexed and on SERP’s (search engine result page). In this task Google has indexed your pages. To check this you have to visit your Google webmaster tool and click on the Google index tab. To see how many number of pages Google has indexed.
4. On website pull keyword volume data: In this task you should provide appropriate content that should be easily understand by the audience. There no need of large amount data. Data can be short but should be in meaningful sentence and related to your keyword that is easy for each user who is familiar with site or not. There are 2 tools for keywords:
a. Google’s keyword planner , b. Word tracker
5. Optimize the title tags of your site: It means your title should be related to your content. It takes minimum 55 to 70 characters. Title tag is used to briefly and accurately describe the topic and theme of an online document or webpage. You should regularly update the title according to mostly keywords search by the user.
6. Eliminate duplicate content: Content of your page should be unique and easily understand by the audience.
7. Create remarkable content: When writing content keep in mind that content should be easy, simple, valuable and attractive so that more users can use that content.
By using off page SEO activities: Off page SEO is used for increasing authority of your domain through links to other websites. Domain authority work as to calculate authority of your site by comparing with other websites. One of the important factors of off page SEO technique is number and quality of back links to your websites. You can also buy links. In this you can do various tasks for back lining your content or page.
For e.g. You can create a bookmark to another website, add blog with relevant and valuable content can share video, images, pdf files, documents etc. and can also add forum where more than one user can discuss about one topic.
The main purpose of off page SEO is to create back links for rank your website on the top position. For long term SEO (search engine optimization) it is very important to work on your website structure and effective presentation of content.