Software development is the method or process of requirement gathering, designing, implementation, computer programming, documenting, testing, and maintenance involved in creating, defining and maintaining software applications and application frameworks resulting in a complete software application or software product. Software development is a process or methodology of designing, writing, implementing and maintaining the source code of the software application, but in a wider sense, it includes all that is involved between the formation or conception or origination of the required software application through to the finishing manifestation of the application software, sometimes in a well planned and well structured process. Therefore, software development may include new research, prototyping, new development, reuse, modification, maintenance, re-engineering, or any other development, designing or testing activities that result in complete set of software products.
• Custom Software Development: According to clients requirements.
• Agile Software Development Methodology
• Crystal Methods
• DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Model)
• XP (Extreme Programming)
• FDD (Feature Driven Development)
• JAD (Joint Application Development)
• LD (Lean Development)
• Rapid Application Development
• Rational Unified Process (RUP) Methodology
• SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle)
• Scrum Methodology
• Spiral Methodology
Want to know more?
Write your query to us and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.