Social Media Optimization (SMO) has become a vital part of overall digital marketing. SMO is the procedure of generate publicity to raise the knowledge of a brand, product or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate promotions or advertising.
SMO puts your organization in an optimal position to tap into the affluent interactions that naturally take place in social media platforms—discussions about your brand and conversations between you and your customers.
SMO includes use of RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites, video and blogging sites. SMO is like as SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to make traffic to your Web site.
When you work with our SMO team, you’ll get a clear image of what people are saying about your organization, where they are saying it, where you should get involved, and how to influence social media to increase brand reputation and awareness.
Interactions via social media are more significant than ever-and if you are not communicating and associate with your audience, you can lose a valuable advantage.
This is why SMO is vital. When combined with traditional SEO, it can take your online marketing efforts to the next stage, allowing you to attain a ‘master strategy’ that reaps solid results. We can help you to create a strong brand identity on social media—an image and a reputation that appeals to your target audience.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Setting up your profile in social networking websites
2. Community building
3. Regular addition and tweaking of optimized, well-linked content
4. Generation of ideas for viral marketing, such as videos, events, news, articles, and many more to encourage your visitors to tag, share and interact with your online activities
5. Integration of blog, RSS, tagging and other tools to make your website social media friendly
6. Promotion of your website through free and paid advertisements on social networking websites to drive targeted traffic (both geo-targeted and global)
Our SMO services are also used to enhance the effect of other online marketing strategies for example search engine optimization, direct marketing, and pay-per-click marketing.
Social media networking doesn’t come without its own potential pitfalls. If it is not planned and executed properly, it can damage your website’s online visibility rather than building it.
An SMO plan requires regular maintenance, networking and connections—and we can provide exactly that.
Let us help you take advantage of social media in successfully driving visitors to your website.