Java software development is the greatest number one platform of leading business for its secured, simple development procedures and cost efficiency. We provide full-cycle Java Development Services and uses best practices with the flexibility to support architecture designs with multiple development stages for implementation and maintenance. Our team of Java architects offers a blend of strong technology expertise and deep domain knowledge of our client’s business.
We are specialized in developing J2EE-based applications using servers such as Web Logic, WebSphere, and I Planet. We have also implemented applications using a variety of Java technologies such as JMS, JDBC, Struts, and Swing.
Our product engineering roots enable us to deliver modular, flexible, scalable, and reusable solutions to our clients. This helps our customers to compete in a highly dynamic marketplace where quick response to changing end-user preferences is extremely critical to the success of the organization. We have also worked with some of the biggest Fortune 500 organizations to deliver business-critical Java-based web applications.
Development is furnished to execute any Java development work with our team of highly experienced and professional Java developers and engineers with full knowledge of J2EE applications, thereby helping our clients harvest the benefits of quality Java Application development solutions and related technologies.
• Java-based software and web application development
• Java platform consulting and advisory
• Migration to Java/J2EE platform
• J2ME-based mobile application development
• Maintenance services for enterprise systems based on Java platform
• Microsoft Enterprise Library
• Platform independent
• Network centrist
• Automatic memory management
• Security, Exception specifications
• Multi-platform support language and support for web-services
• Develop dynamic web applications
• Application Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, GWT, Rich Faces, Apache Wicket, Grails, Life ray, Jersey, Axis
• Technologies: J2EE , JSP , Servlet , JSF , JDBC , JPA , RMI , Swing , AJAX , JSON , Web Services , EJB
• Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix , Mac
• Application and Webserver: JBOSS , Tomcat , Glassfish , Oracle WebLogic , Jetty , IBM WebSphere , OC4J , Oracle
Application Server, Google
• App Engine Development Tool: JDeveloper , NetBeans , Eclipse , Apache Ant , Apache Maven, Junit , Find Bugs, PMD
• BI & Reporting Tool: Jasper Soft
• Database: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgre, Sybase, IBM DB2 and MS Access.