Affiliate marketing is frequently overlooked by advertisers.However search engines, e-mail, and website syndication capture much of the courtesy of online retailers, affiliate marketing carries a much lower profile. Still, affiliates continue to play a significant role in e-retailers’ marketing strategies. Affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts. Affiliate marketing overlaps with other Internet marketing methods to some degree, because affiliates often use regular advertising techniques. Those techniques involve organic (SEO) search engine optimization, (PPC-Pay per click)paid search engine marketing, content marketing, e-mail marketing, and in some sense display advertising. The industry has four core players: the merchant (also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’), the network (that contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payments), the publisher (also recognized as the affiliate), and the customer. The market has grown in complexity, resulting in the emergence of a secondary tier of players, including affiliate management agencies, super-affiliates and specialized third party vendors.
We provide Affiliate Marketing Services and affiliate marketing Solutions for Merchants wishing to advertise their products/services online. Our professional Affiliate Marketing strategies ensure that your business gets all the visibility at the right platforms; whereby amounting to increased lead generation and ROI enhancement.
• Defining a suitable Affiliate Marketing strategy and program
• Deploying Affiliate marketing solutions and software in case of own network
• Identifying and Subscribingto potential publisher advertising networks
• Tracking Performance of Affiliate Network along with weekly reporting
• Recruitment of new affiliates using personalized emails
• Affiliate Fraud prevention and monitoring services of Affiliate Networks.
• Cost per Action (CPA) – Affiliates get paid (in percentage) when the merchant closes a deal.
• Cost per Lead (CPL) – Affiliates gets paid per Lead Generation.
• Cost per Click (CPC) – The advertiser needs to pay the publisher on the per click basis.
• CPM (Cost per thousand Impressions)– Advertiser pay for every 1000 impression to the publisher and needs to buy a CPM inventory Understanding the importance of precision affiliate program implementation and management, we have put together a dedicated team of Indian affiliate marketing experts. They are well equipped with sound technology to ensure that your affiliate program performs exceptionally well on all the important parameters.