First of all, why every business needs to do SEO? SEO has many benefits for growing any business. Here we are going to tell you about SEO benefits and how these benefits are helpful to grow your business.
1. Goal of SEO
Get Right kind of traffic: The mail Goal of SEO to get more and more right kind of traffic, because the wrong kind of traffic doesn’t help you to get right traffic and grow your business.
Search Engine: Using search engines like (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) Search engine plays very important role to grow your business and market your brand popularity.
Invest in your 24/7 marketer/salesperson: People are trying to find your business every hour day and night and learn about services of viewing your products. So, a marketer and a sales persons doing a very good job and make efforts to make your website fully accomplish and market your brand so, you should fulfill their requirements so, that they can give their 100%. Make sure your website should be more than a brochure. It should be providing meaningful and worthwhile information to users and it should augment your sales and marketing efforts.
2. Right Kind of Traffic
Potential buyers: Focus on Website and also ideas potential buyers. Don’t just think about the buyer who buys from you but also which buyer you love because, may these buyers are most profitable or the least stressful, etc. So, keep analyzing your potential buyer's list which will help you to grow your business and get more profit.
People actively searching for your products/services: These are the people who are searching for your website and learning about your products and services. And you need the people who can get convinced with that they have a problem that needs for solving. So, that they come to your website.
Define buyer personas and their problems/pains: After completing all the above steps you need to understand the demographics and psychographics, behavior, an age of your users or buyers including their problems and troubles and what kind of problems they are facing that you can solve. So, that they can engage with you and can find the best solutions for their problems.
3. Business Goals
Start with business goals, and work backward: SEO is used for business purpose. Every business should have its specific goal. Whenever you start a business it is essential that there exist a goal for starting this business. So, start the business with goals and work backward which means if you start a business and you have a big goal in your mind, and you don’t have any idea for how to reach it. In that situation, it is the best way to reach your goals or aim is to work backward- that is, reverse engineer your goals so that they guide precisely where you want to go and achieve your goals.
Business websites exist to sell, directly or indirectly: It means your business website is existing to sell either directly or indirectly. Directly means if you have an e-commerce website and people reaching your website and hit on Buy and buying products online directly from you. And indirectly means selling a products or services by the third party. Which means a company employs a third party, Such as reseller to sells their products on to their customer.
Sales result from leads, which result from traffic: For marketing of the business leads are very important, it is the initiation of consumers or users interest or inquiries for your business products and services. And for generating leads is come from advertising your business which pain solution, but there are also include some non-paid methods for generating leads that are organic search engine results or referral from existing customer. And this can be done With SEO and get organic results through more and more clicks that will augment your sales results from leads.
4. Why Do You Care?
It is found that more than 92% of searchers choose a business on page 1 and first position result gets 33% of traffic.
Top 5 positions results get 75% of traffic
48.3% of consumers said a search is the best way for a business to attract more and more users and connect most of the customers.
Mobile- Most of the search volume has increased by mobile, especially local.
80-90% of people trust online review and make online reviews prior to purchase or order for anything.
SEO is the most effective technique for growing and marketing for any business, it is said by 54% of marketing and sales advantages.
44% of marketers rated SEO as best and highly effective for any business and its growth.
54% of B2B (Business to Business) dealers or marketers rate SEO as very effectual.
1. Links (quality & quantity): Links quality and quantity also play an important role in business ranking or stability of your website.
2. Social media references & engagement: Social media is also a very helpful platform to promote your products and services. You should regular posts and updates about your products and services of your business which will also help your business to grow in the market and more and more users can engage with your business.
3. Local citations: It involves Business listings with your business name, address, phone number, location) and also include business products & services. It helps your website to rank higher in search engines in a small span of time.
1. Keywords & topics: For every business website, the First step is to find keywords related to your business and targeted locations. Keywords are the specific words that describe your business.
2. Content quality: Content is the topmost part of the SEO and for growing any business as it is said to be that content is the king of SEO. When you are doing SEO for your website content is most important it contains - (the substance of the text, images, videos, etc.). You should keep your content updated and meaningful or according to the requirements of the user. There are different types of content which are: (text, images, videos, podcasts, etc.)
1. Algorithm tactics: Algorithm is a step by step representation of data or a structure of data. It includes that how search engine’s algorithm judges your website.
2. Crawlability: Crawlability means the ability of search engine robots to crawl WebPages on your website and how much it’s easy for search engine to crawl your website. If the links on your website are formatted and not search-engine friendly, then crawlability of your website will be considered as very poor.
3. Technology: In this search engine judges or analyze your website code and hosting, etc.
1. Items on your website: On-site SEO is also known as on-page SEO which includes various items on the website. It helps you to edit, update, and add images, video or content on your website and these items help for effective representation of your website. If your website is effective and responsive so more user can engage with your business or website. And good UI (user interface) representation makes your brand or business to grow effectively.
2. Content: Content also helps your business to grow fast. You should make sure that your website contains specific, meaningful information relevant to user’s requirement. To get top position or for successful business growth, content quality plays an important role. Keep your content fresh, up to date and qualitative.
3. Technical aspects: Speed of your website really matters for your business and also security, code cleanliness, etc. If someone searches for your business and your website take too much time for loading then it will effect on your website ranking.
1. Items on your website: Off-site SEO is also known as off page SEO which includes the items or a work going on your websites like your making backlinks to your website or other third party websites.
2. Inbound links: Inbound links are one of the best or helpful ways to promote your business, which means getting links from third party websites and web properties.
3. Social media: Social media is the most important way to promote or market your products and services through the social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest etc.
4. PR/brand awareness. It helps you to make your brand in the marketplace through Press Release, News. So, that person will able to know your products and services so they’ll come and make a purchase.
SEO vs. PPC
To boost up traffic on your website, there are two basic options SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click) for advertising. You can get traffic by paying for traffic using PPC advertising programs offered by Google ad words and other.
And also if you want to grow your business without advertising or with unpaid sources so, you can do SEO for your website and get organic traffic which will help your business to grow successfully.
Traffic and Conversion
1. SEO is the best way to generate traffic on your website organically. And with traffic, the website must convert to generate leads. A conversion means when a customer takes a step forward to buy products.
2. CTAs (calls to action): Best Call to action helps you to convince your costumers to buy your product and services. And products and services should be the solution to the buyer’s problems.
3. Even when website generates a large no. of leads, it depends on your salespeople to convert those leads into sales.
So, keep all these points in mind and now this is time to set SEO to work for your business and grow it successfully!